Sunday, October 13, 2024

October weather

 It's goofy! AC has been off, windows open. Then it got too cool, so windows closed, electric blanket on the bed, electric throw on the couch, long sleeves.

Then yesterday,  upper 70's, the same today. So heat off, some windows open, short sleeves.


 This one is now done. I didn't take a pic of the final afghan.

I started this one. Ten rows of yellow, 4 of white, ten of mint green, 4 of white, etc. Gender neutral. I'm using up yarn that I don't remember why I bought.


 



Super book by one of my new favorite authors! So many twists that it will make you dizzy! Speaking of twists, I watched the pilot of the new show Matlock. What an ending! It's kind of along the lines of Elspeth.


 My new Apple watch on my wrinkly hand! The screen is so much bigger! Mine was probably 5 years old, so I wanted an upgrade.'


This one is all done and waiting mailing envelopes to arrive to it can go to Manda.


 


The final two zigzag Halloween runners are sandwiches and the edges sewn around, and I did this pink one while I was at it. They are trimmed and sitting on the couch waiting for me to turn them right side out, then they can be topstitched. The Halloween ones are for Heather and me, and I haven't assigned the pink one yet. 

It's Sunday, so lunch with Frank and Charlotte. Chili's today. Then tonight, to Sharon's for cake for Charlotte's birthday. I want a day off from even thinking about the election. Sigh.

No comments: