Sunday, March 24, 2024

The sun came back

 Yesterday it rained all day, teemed. The rain gauge said 6 inches! Yikes! Better rain than snow! And the wind howled last night!

Today it's sunny, with a blue sky.

Yesterday Ralph braved the rain and went to the local American Legion post for their breakfast fundraiser, and got takeout. We each got two servings from our breakfast.


 Time to move the q snap! 35% done as of last night! That's 35% after 3 months of working on it almost every day, so I'm projecting 8-9 months total for it.


 Another photo for inspiration, I love it. I go on Facebook every day, to see what my kids post, and to see recipes, quilt patterns, cross stitch patterns and gadgets, and crochet patterns. For some reason FB wants to show me sports teams and soap operas, even tho I mark to block every time. So much for their algorhythim!

No comments: