Sunday, January 7, 2018

Another cold one!

3 degrees this morning! We should get a break this week, up to 50 by the middle of the week.

With Sly's dubious help, I've been working on the campfire cardigan. If I hadn't ripped it out so many times, I'd be long done. It really does pay to follow instructions. 

My temp afghan is really boring so far, all the lightest purple, except for the white day- we had snow all day Thursday. It was incredibly nice to not have to worry about whether or not school would be open! As it turns out, most schools were closed Thursday and Friday, after just having gone back after the Christmas break.

This morning Ralph is doing a photo class/shoot. I didn't feel too great this morning, so I cancelled lunch with Frank and Charlotte, and went back to bed for a few hours. 

I finished binge watching this season's Outlander. Now we have to wait til 2019 for both Game of Thrones and Outlander to return. 

Yesterday I cleaned out the big freezer, and discarded a few things, and Ralph defrosted it. It was colder on the porch than in the freezer, so he put the contents in an ice chest on the porch. 

And nothing else exciting going on.
 

No comments: